Let’s talk about Privacy
How we use your information
This privacy statement is intended to let you know how Endor Lear & Develop collect and use any personal data in order to:
- Respond to your enquiries and questions
- Deliver any service requests
- Respond to any complaints
- Refine our website and improve your experience through cookies
Definitions and interpretation
In the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
‘…any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person’.
Why do we need to collect and store Personal Data?
In order for us to respond to your requests, questions, service requirements, complaints, etc. we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or providing a detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information that we collect and use is appropriate for the purpose, and does not constitute an invasion or your privacy.
If we wanted to contact you for marketing purposes we would contact you for additional consent for that purpose.
Will we share your Personal Data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data to third-party services providers contracted to, or associated with our company in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your personal data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to respond to requests, questions, service requirements, complaints, etc. on our behalf. When they no longer need your personal data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our company’s policies and procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data to a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will we use the Personal Data we collect about you?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do our utmost to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on the individual business needs.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Under what circumstances will we contact you?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Contact Name: Chris Watson
Endor Learn & Develop
Email: the Data Protection Officer
Telephone: +44 (0)1724 601559
Can you find out any personal data that we hold about you?
Endor Learn & Develop at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Endor Learn & Develop does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Endor Learn & Develop or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
Endor Learn & Develop accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport; Photo Driving Licence; Recent Utility Bill (from the last three months); Notarised ID Document.
endorlearning.com is a learning & development website operated by Endor Learn & Develop.